Network Folder Access (Windows 8)
1. From the Start Menu, select Desktop.
2. Select the File Explorer and then Computer from the displayed window.
3. Select Computer at the top of the window and select Map Network Drive.
4. Input the following:
- Drive: P
- Folder: \\medicine-fs\Your SUNet ID
- Ensure that "Reconnect at Logon" is checked.
- Select Finish.
5. If prompted for a username and password, please use the following:
- Username: win\SUNet ID
- Password: SUNet Password
- Select OK.
6. The network drive should now be displayed and can be later accessed by double clicking on Computer.