Network Shared Drive Access (Windows 7)
1. Select the Start Orb, right click on Computer and select Map Network Drive.
2. Input and do the following:
- Drive: S
- Folder: \\medicine-fs\assigned folder name
- Ensure that "Reconnect at Logon" is checked.
- Select Finish
3. If prompted for a username and password, please use the following:
- Username: win\your SUNet ID
- Password: SUNet password
- Select OK.
4. The network drive should now be displayed and can be later accessed by double clicking on Computer.