Xcelera has been confirmed to work on a University computer provided that the following conditions are met:
1) The user must have access to Xcelera.
2) The computer must have the SHC VPN client installed & active.
To get started please do the following:
1) If the user does not have access to Xcelera, talk to the division manager or designates to have them submit a request at http://medicine.stanford.edu/shc.
In this request, they should specifically ask for Xcelera and access to the SHC VPN client.
2) Once permissions have been provided for both applications, install the SHC VPN client and access the network using your S-ID & password.
3) Once connected, navigate to cev.stanfordmed.org and log in using your Xcelera credentials.
The application should appear in your local web browser.